WAKE UP BEFORE SUNRISE


This pholograph is from WII campus. I joined Wildlife Institute of India (WII), dehradun on 15 October. It was really very difficult for me to leave Delhi, where i had been living from my childhood. Actually, in last few months, i have become highly attached with my city. But i had no option left because i was going for something which i always have been dreaming. On my first day i met with some seniors. One of them, named Ravi Parmar, advised me to visit WII campus early morning to see huge avian biodiversity. I woke up around 8:30 am. I was told that i was late. I went to watch campus, accompanied by some seniors. I did not encounter many birds. Perhaps, i was really late. But I still managed to capture this beautiful photograph of two Egrets. I realized once again (Which I had realized many times before)that if you really want your day to worth fully, wake up early before sunrise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMMUNICATION

ARE THEY OUR ANCESTORS?